2009年9月29日 星期二

大傳一甲 598091351 潘斯云 (Pan)



Music live in our life.
For Music, different times have diverse songs.
No matter what kind of music, music does not have stratum.
We just listen them and enjoy them,
and I think that is the essence of music.

- Pan






BEYONCÉ
















"When I stared the recored, I knew that, artistically, I
had to grow. Even though I've been very successful and
very fortunate, I want to still be challenged and still be
nervous and still be anxious about all the things that
make my career exciting." says Beyonce about her new
double album.

Style : R&B

Label Type : Major Label

Album :
1. Work It Out
2. Danger Ously In Love
3. Baby Boy
4.B'Day
5.Irreemplazable
6.Beyonce Karaoke Hits
7.If I were A Boy
8.Single Lagies
9. I Am....... SASHA FIERCE
10.Sweet Dream

Perfume endorsement:
Tommy Hilfiger "True Star", " True Star Gold "

Movies:
1. Austin Powers In Goldmember
2. The Fighting Temptations
3. The Pink Panther
4. Dreams Girls

My Description Of Beyonce:

Beyoncé is a amazing singer. She originally belonged to Destiny's Child, and Destiny's Child was the best-selling female band in the music history. For me, I knew Beyonce from McDonald's advertisement. That time, McDonald's advertisement used their MTV which called "Lose Your Breath". "Lose Your Breath" really popular at that time ,and i think nobody didn't know that song. That MTV caused a craze, and a lot of started knew who is Beyonce or Destiny's Child.
She had won the awards about "ASC AP Pop Songwriter Of The Year Award". She also became the first African-American women who won the awards about "ASC AP Pop Songwriter Of The Year Award", and the second female winner in history.
She usually hard to made her new album ,and she usually tried to use different element in her music, and she cooperated with a lot of singers, like Shakira, Jay-Z, Luther Vamdross...... . But she said "My music area, and I want them to hear from the hip-pop, rock, to jazz ,and the subject of the all the music...... I want them to really feel my talent. I know that people regard me as pop star to love me. But now, I want them to me for the artists to understand me........"


江 蕙









風格: 閩南語歌手

專輯:

1.《甲你攬牢牢》 (2008)
2.《博杯》 (2006)
3.《愛作夢的魚》 (2005)
4.《風吹的願望》 (2003)
5.《紅線》 (2002)
以上為部份專輯

得獎紀錄:

1. 第1屆金曲獎最佳方言女演唱人獎(1990)
2. 第5屆金曲獎最佳專輯─ 酒後的心聲(1992)
3. 中時晚報年度唱片評鑑大獎第六名─感情放一邊(1994)
4. 第11屆金曲獎最佳方言女演唱人獎(2000)
5. 第11屆金曲獎最佳方言女演唱人獎(2000)
6. 第12屆金曲獎最佳方言女演唱人(2001)
7. 第13屆金曲獎最佳方言女演唱人(2002)
8. 第14屆金曲獎最佳台語女演唱人(2003)
9. 第16屆金曲獎最佳台語流行音樂演唱專輯(2005)
10.第17屆金曲獎最佳台語流行音樂演唱專輯獎(2006)

江蕙,這位在台灣音樂圈裡耳熟能響的閩南語歌手。家中的爸爸、媽媽、外婆......都是江蕙的歌迷。她以嘹喨的歌聲以及詮釋歌曲,她的"家後" 這首歌,紅於一時,很多人喜歡,唱出了許多當人妻子的心聲。江蕙以歌聲詮釋,唱到聽眾的心坎底。至今,只要聽過這首個的人,大都會唱。這位歌手以再閩南語歌壇中佔有一襲重要的地位。在台灣,幾乎每個人都是到這位閩南語歌手。而在金曲獎中,她也連續得獎,也是金曲獎中的重要來賓。



沒有留言: